GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We would like to acquaint you with the following terms and conditions:
- A valid payment card is required to guarantee your reservation.
- In case of booking without a credit card, please pay an advance in the amount of first night`s stay.
- We do not accept groups (4 people and more) in high season (May, June, July, August, September), if they do not participate in at least one sports activity with us, such as rafting, canyoning, ziplining or kayaking.
- The price for booking a bed or a room only for one night is 30% more.
- We reserve the right to change prices, depending on demand and reservations term.
- The advance payment is fully refunded when the reservation is canceled up to 7 days before arrival. If the guest cancels the reservation 7 days or less before arrival, the advance payment will not be refunded.
- When booking with a valid payment card, it is possible to cancel the reservation free of charge up to 5 days before arrival. In case of later cancellation or no-show, we charge 100% of the reservation amount.
- Confirmation of the reservation also constitutes permission to charge your credit card for the above costs in case of cancellation without notice.
- If the reservation is made for the duration of the stay, when there are extraordinary conditions (prohibition of movement or socializing given by the government, closed accommodation unit due to force majeure), the paid reservation will be fully refunded.
- Reservations can be moved to later dates free of charge. To change your reservation notify the hostel peronal no later than 7 days before arrival or in accordance with emergency conditions.
- The opening hours of the reception are from 7.00 to 22.00, the rest of the time we can be reached at tel. no.: 00386 31 653 417, but the guest must inform us of his possible late arrival in advance and pay the amount of 15€.
- On the day of arrival, you can make a check-in from 2 pm till 10 pm. In case of arrival before 2 pm, you can store your luggage in the common area of the hostel.
- We are not responsible for the loss of items.
- On the day of departure, it is necessary to check out by 10 am, otherwise an additional day will be charged.
- Later check-out or earlier check-in is possible by prior arrangement.
- Close the windows before leaving the upstairs room, as sudden storms can cause flooding.
- Please pay your drink at the bar the same evening.
- Parking is free for guests.
- The price of accommodation does not include tourist tax, which is for adults: 2.00€ per person per day, and for children between 7 and 18 years of age 1.00€ per person per day.
- When booking, please indicate the number of people staying in the room regardless of age.
- Towels can be rented for 2.00€ per towel, bed linen is included in the price.
- At 22.00 we ask guests to leave the terrace of the hostel, as from 22.00 to 6.00 night peace is required.
- The guest is liable for damage caused by his fault, or through the fault of those for whom he is liable and those who visit him. You will be charged extra for intentionally causing damage or loss of the key.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the hostel.
We will be happy to answer any additional questions on tel. no .:
We look forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant stay with us.